Monday, November 28

happy birthday Paola! :) 11/09/11

I turned 22 last November 09, 2011 and since I don't fancy the age increase, I do fancy the festivity even though I did not have much drive to plan my birthday celebration. The day was special though (it always is, i mean duh!). Greetings, as I have noticed tend to get fewer from when you were still in school nonetheless, a lot of people remembered my day anyway and for that, I am super and beyond grateful. Thanks for the love :)

so here is how it went. Let us have a picture story :)


an early birthday gift from dear Tita Mila :)


Birthday Lunch courtesy of Mama. see how the newspapers prevented us from spillage. Greenwich delivery was at its worst this time. Coke spilled, lasagna has super dry pasta and fries sauce dripped all the way down to the fries.
Lunch shared with Rijel, Dean and Baron. I'm the only girl.haha :)


Dean, busy with something.haha :)
----------

well, after that, I took some birthday bath (?) and we went off with plans of going to a spa(did not happen) and having food trip.
Originally, we were supposed to try this Thai Restaurant near Botanical Garden but sadly, it was no longer OPEN or was it just that we cannot see it? invisible? ;p
so then our adventure went to
BLISS CAFE @ HOTEL ELIZABETH.

Following pictures @ Bliss Cafe Baguio, Hotel Elizabeth :)


Fine dining vegetarian restaurant. 
the Cafe is located inside Hotel Elizabeth.
When we went in, we were welcomed by the charming atmosphere and the owner, Mr. Jim Ward who was very nice and warm :)
Inside you'll be surrounded by a collection of Asian inspired books, decor, ornaments and peaceful music. Truly a wonder to the senses. Rijel even said that he feels that he went out of Baguio. like an 'out-of-Baguio experience' haha :)



this is powerful :)


the wall of wonder on our right ;)

Rijel  goofing around.


finally, the FOOD!
Vegetarian gastronomy
winners: fruit shake and crepe!!
(forgive me for not being able to recall the exact names)


yummy salad with vinaigrette dressing :)


the best milky apple shake (well it tasted milky for us) :)


Veggie carbonara with cheese toast on the side


sumptuous and really cheesy 
cheese panini/sandwich (forgot the real name)


insatiable crepe! delight in every mouthful! :)


writing about our experience at Bliss and finally getting the bill. Kinda hefty but worth it. Rijel found it in his heart to leave a tip, something I never saw him do yet until this time. haha ;p



Happy Birthday to me.
off to SM to buy wine and have another birthday meal (w/c I was supposed to co-prepare) at home :)


incense. that little Chinese Tradition :)


rushed but still nifty birthday dinner prepared for me with LOVE :)
thank you Family. I love you :)


cheesy lasagna :)


my cake. the perfect blueberry cheesecake! :)

----
indeed a healthy birthday. I may not have gone out with my friends like I usually do but I had so much fun and I am grateful for my family and Rijel, Dean and Baron who spent this day with me :)
of course to God who blessed this day!
thankful for another year of existence!
for all those who called, messaged, tweeted and facebooked greetings, thanks, you made it all complete :)
As for the gifts, they're only for me to enjoy.haha ;p

love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)