Monday, November 28

Etude House Yogurt Wash off Pack


cute packaging right?
I read a lot of good reviews about this product and I went ahead and bought it.

Comes in 4 cute packs, each with a different fruit extract included.
This is a wash off pack, like a mask that you put in your face but It doesn't get tight.
let it stay for 10 minutes and more before you wash it off :)

one pack is good for two faces. 
this is a generous serving.
:)

Once you open the pack, this good smell comes out, almost as good as food.
I don't think this is edible though :)

Tried the Kiwi first and after that, I was amazed at how soft, radiant and moisturized my face looked like after I washed it.
I don't know but some of my white heads cleared off a bit after the use of this :)

Kinda sticky and hard to rinse but if you wash it well then there is no problem on that.
I would definitely buy one again.
Haven't tried the raspberry and apple yet :)

Use once a week :)
Recommended.

price: php 289.00
@Etude House Baguio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)