Tuesday, November 29

HER :)

" to win her back"

everytime I hear this, bells start ringing good sounds in my ear and a feeling just exclaims "aww. how sweet"

I don't know where I am coming from in saying this.
Something just tells me those things matter and I just exclaim to myself, "lucky her"

and then think of a million things while drowning in comfort songs, hoping to find some solace and a good feeling of being really loved, beyond the three words.

:)

SHOULD i SETTLE?

"as with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it"

how can I blame the world when I feel so bad about one person and that person just ignored it?

should I ignore him forever too?
hmmmm.

got me thinking.
You know, I won't stick with someone who constantly makes me feel alone and just reassures me with words that prove to be empty and shallow.

the cycle of forgiveness sucks.
its gotta end at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)