Friday, September 16

Parents and Love

yah, you don't always get along
sometimes they annoy you too much
When you were at the hype with your friends, they are the least you think about

you get so cranky because school is much better than being at home
You are embarrassed by some things that they do

and most often than not, you take them for granted even unconsciously.

those stuff are really bad
but despite hurting them real bad, they couldn't help but love you still, more and more each day...even more than themselves.

I just feel too bad about myself sometimes
I hurt my parents
I hurt the people who love me the most

But I love them so so so much too
There is nothing that I would want more than them being ok, happy and healthy.
ignore me, I would give up mine for any of them.

I love them so so much and I hope that despite my lack of expression, they feel that.

I just burst with my love for them and I am so hurt right now that they are not ok.

I hope they can get better together, be healthier and happier in life and of course have a longer life.

I know it would be unbearable if one of them is gone and I don't want to think about that.  I would just have to pray for them every single day and every single moment I get to do so.

they have done and given so much for me.
they may not say that they love me in words but I feel the depths of the love they have for us. I cry because of that. I would want nothing bad to happen to them.

because it seems like I can't stress it enough, but I really really love them to bits.

I don't know where I'll be and where I would pick up myself if they are not there.

take everything away, take me away just not them.

please help us through these tough times Lord. Let it not mean anything negative and please safeguard them. Help our family grow stronger and healthier please. thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)