Saturday, September 10

vintage

I think I am already vintage -- in his eyes and in his heart.
You know how people get that extraordinary feeling from anything or anyone new ---
I do not bring that feeling to a person anymore.

the chase is over.

Like how someone would drop off other people he is with just because he got a call from someone he likes--

that was before

Dropping a call from a girl just because he is with others--

that is now

and for how long that will last--

i just don't know.

Literally, people would consider this petty.
do you think I am speaking literally?

well no.

Am I requiring you to read between the lines?

No.

I am asking you to do BOTH.
if that is even possible.
which I know,
is.



A girl is not an absolution. You won't always feel nice with her especially when she is not shiny and unreachable anymore.
---
to the minds who are going haywire, speculating about what this might have been because of,
I have all the right to say that
well I'm sorry, but you're wrong--
downright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)