Saturday, September 10

Project Runway season 06

I always catch replays of this season. I've seen replays of one episode too many times already but still, I did not have a chance to catch the finale on TV and I was curious as ever as to who the winner was (I didn't want to search it out).. well that is the case-- until tonight.


Here are the finalists. Althea, Irina and Carol Hannah.
Personally, I was rooting for Carol Hannah but I still was impressed by how intricate and polished Irina's looks were always presented and I continually admired Althea for her fabulous  translation of street and casual fashion to high-end runway looks.

I think they are the best finalists of Project Runway and compared to other shows (like the The Fashion Show: The Ultimate Collection), Project Runway was a tad more of a feast  to the eyes.. sophistication that utterly seems absent in other shows of the same nature :) hehe ;p

So I have finally watched the finale.
after so long of hunting it in our own big screen
haha :)

and a very catchy thought from Ms. Althea,

"I may not be 'THE' winner but I am still 'A' winner"


bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)