Thursday, September 29

One down: POSH pocket shoes

I made a wishlist a few days ago and I'm happy to strike one wish off that list.
Today, I finally received my very first POSH pocket shoe :)




 I was using the PC this afternoon when suddenly, a man came calling "tao po, tao po". Ms. Charise went out to see who it was and I half expected it was the guy from LBC. haha. JOY and excitement was all I felt as Ms. Charise came back inside holding an LBC package for me. I jumped from too much joy.haha :) I took pictures to serve as visual documentation of how I opened and gratified my excitement.haha :)


Here it is from the LBC pack, to the blue bag inside to the plastic encased pouch where I would finally be meeting the shoe later on. OA much? naahhhh. Im just too happy. I love the feeling of receiving good packages in the mail :)



I immediately liked them. The fit was good and the design was uber cute and classy :). They come folded in an expandable pouch so that you can carry them on in your purse to save your feet from the burden of wearing heels :)
The insoles were soft and the sole was thick enough.

If you plan to buy one, measure your foot bare and be sure to leave a little allowance. They come fast in the mail after you have settled your payment.

I'll be sure to buy another pair in another style soon :)



I'm a lover of ballerina flats or any round toe flat shoes. I rarely-never wear heels but I bought some of these for their chic and cool designs :)



POSH pocket Shoes.
foldable flats.
:) 

if you wish to have one, you can view their site here

1 comment:

  1. They really do come out with adorable collections, don't they?

    http://www.sasaramosyap.com/2013/07/the-pointy-and-basic-poshie.html

    ReplyDelete

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)