Monday, September 12

more than myself

I remember that day.
walking home late at night and not being able to control my tears.
I felt so bad that those tears kept forcing out of my eyes.

The moment I walked in the door, you saw me crying and I knew that you knew the gravity of my sadness.

Unlike the other times, I can pretend as if nothing is wrong -- but that night was an exception so I told you all about it.

The person who made me feel like that, you never saw her the same way.

Now, even if those feelings eased up a lot, you still can't see her the same way.
To me, its all alright now but to you, the person was still a person who hurt your daughter.

Its all ok to me now but you transcended that feeling and you never forgot how hurt you saw me that day. Maybe you got hurt more than I did.

weheartit.com

I know I wanted you to be ok on that issue now but greater than that, I appreciate your reaction because it only told me one thing -----

You loved me even and so much more than I do myself.
You did not even need to say that you do.
I got the message--bluntly and without doubts.

these are the moments when I truly believe and feel that love is a great thing.

I love you mama and papa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)