Wednesday, July 6

transformers 3


People in the cinema were literally at the edge of their seats.
As for me, I was too hooked with the events in the movie that I felt like it has been days and I'm still in my seat in the same cinema.haha.
watching every scene with seemingly transfixed eyes, I and the other viewers held on to every scene to catch any survival in disaster scene.
Love and comedy, always tangled with the heavy action and brutal means of impossible human survival.haha
and the hot chick still remains clean and pretty despite being in several life threatening situations.
As usual, evil is defeated and the audience is taken away by every proud moment in the movie.
The moments of victory seem to momentarily fill you with pride and honor most especially as Optimus Prime stands tall at the defeat of Megatron and Sentinel Prime (? spell).

whatever happened though to Sam's Parents and their RV? haha

I really like Optimus Prime. He was the only sticker that made it to the face of my ever sleek laptop and external HDD. :)

a must watch. feast for your eyes and ahm, soul? haha :)

btw: movies that have lead characters that are nobodies but eventually become somebodies are hitting the charts.haha. what does that say about human aspirations? haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)