Friday, July 8

HP send off, London :)



I was looking for clips on this. I did not know that there was such a thing happening until I logged on to twitter and saw that Harrypotterlive was trending. the curious and ever loyal fan that I am, I searched the web for the whole 4 hour video of the event but my efforts turned futile and I just settled for this which I think made most sense :)

tears rolled down my eyes. For years, there was always a potter movie or book to look forward to but now they are already doing a send off. haha.

have to admit that HP has been a big part of my life. It has led me to the world of reading and inspired me as well. they classify it as children literature but we all know that HP's appeal not only reaches children alone. It was able to inspire millions of readers worldwide, child and adult alike.

I could not express how much I am saddened by the saga coming to a tangible close. The last potter book was released years ago and now, the last potter movie is near setting sail. Sometimes I wish that the waiting never came to an end and there was always something big about harry worth looking forward to. difficult as it is for me to say but I feel like a chapter in my life is also coming to a near close, taken away by this big HP send off. haha :)

Yes I know the story lives on and I am quite sure that the story will get passed on to the next generations and it will definitely become a classic, appealing to generations after generations despite gaps and differences in time.

HP is all about bravery, love, friendship and the magic that we all wished was visibly existent. JK Rowling definitely sucked our generation in this big world of magic but she did not forget about reality and how reality could coexist with magic.

I am a die hard potter fan. Nostalgia brings me back to the days when I was younger and often prided(?) myself as an obsessive potterhead :)

To the fan who said this to JK Rowling, I am going to quote you. "you are my childhood"

even more than my childhood, you made me more of a person than any other self help book around.
a fiction book that tells you about what matters most in life, magic or non magic. wizard or muggle. good or bad, fan or not.haha :)

I LOVE HP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)