Friday, July 15

In denial


July 14, 2011
Philippine premiere of the most awaited movie
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.

We bought our tickets early and waited inline for about an hour until we can go inside the cinemas and settle on a good spot.

BITTERSWEET
that is how this movie is for me. A part of me was excited and a part of me was and still is down knowing that it will be the last big HP thing I will look forward to.
Inside the cinema, my hands were cold. I held on to my 3d glasses as I was anticipating scene by scene. It is this anticipation that let me watch the movie piece by piece. I watched it as fragmented as the scenes were from the book. I am quite aware of the gaps.
I really do not like the movie to end. I wish the movie was longer. Longer than the 3-hour transformers action lot.
I really never wanted it to end
and I never intended to watch it in fragments.
DON'T GET ME WRONG. I THINK IT WAS A SUPERB MOVIE.

I will watch it again and stay with the film and how it flows and not think too much.
I cried some tears.
I felt happy because of the people who were making delighted sounds.
I got sad that it maybe the last time I'll see the tandem of the three actors I've grown with in the big screen.

When I look at my HP7 desktop background, I am still reminded of how Harry Potter shaped a part of my life back when I was still a grade 5 student (obsessing over Dan Radcliffe) up to now, where I am already a professional in my own right.

10-year movie franchise
the year the first book was released up to 2007.

we may count years but the billion potter fans worldwide will keep the memory of Harry alive in their children, passing it on from generation to generation.

I am still in denial about the ending.
I will be a forever Potter fan :)

tears.

it may end but it never will

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)