Friday, July 1

E2 batch 2010 :)

It has been so long since we last saw each other. Graduating college launched us into separate locations and fields of interest. I just remembered these people whom I shared Nursing in College with. At first, we were reluctant about the grouping but we ended up being great friends, really great friends :)



I know we will all be successful wherever we may be. It is not that I can't get over them but I miss them :) naks! and of course, I can't put up a new blog without any post on them so here we are :)

We had our silly spats and uber fun times and rest assured, those memories are sealed as unforgettable. Hoping that when we see each other again in the future, it will be a blast of success stories and friendship rekindled and made even stronger :)

So if ever you try to google your name (maybe you do that), you would come across this post and see your name in the search results in a site other than those announcing the board passers of 2010 :)

 E2 batch 2010: Gilbert Bernardino, Jayson Mallare, Ronald Vergara, Charmagne Acosta, Analyn Bangsoyao, Kathrine Aicha Cacho, Allysa Rose Dazo, Glaiza Figuerres, Paola Elaine Lee, Joei Darlene Millares, Angeline Bonne Pati, Glaiza Ranges, Ma. Cecilia Saoi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)