Wednesday, June 20

Eating in Baguio: Ketchup food community :)

well, I wrote some notable restaurants in Baguio City in a past post here.
here is an addition :)

The Ketchup Food Community


- located at Romulo Drive near Wright Park.
- This place used to be just "happy tummy" but now, its already a food community where once inside, you will see a collection of small restaurants offering different cuisines.
-I haven't memorized the names of the restos inside but some of them are
*happy tummy-- thai inspired
* Cirkulo - cafe (did not try yet)
* there is one offering western inspired dishes like pastas or the like.
*Rumah Sate - offers good food, actually where we ate. Serves Malay and Indonesian food.
*completely forgot the other one, I think they offer Filipino dishes but I am greatly unsure :)

come have a visit there and I'm sure you will be delighted ;)
btw, budget friendly prices assured! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, hope you can visit us soon a cafe circolo. You can link us at: http://cafecircolo.weebly.com/, or like us at facebook http://www.facebook.com/cafe.circolo.

    ReplyDelete

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)