Friday, February 3

HOLIDAYS.1 !

I love holidays.
I love the merriment and I love doing holiday effort. :)
I even get pissed at how today's world seem a little more busy to decorate and pay attention to holiday preparations less.
bummer that one!
So I try my best to go effort the most that I can and I don't mind spending money for the holidays even though I only have a little money to spend.haha
guilty me! I lost a big part of my savings due to holiday expenses.
ALL WORTH IT THOUGH! :)

...and because holidays are tantamount to FAMILY bonding, here are some pictures taken with the people I love the most! :)

CHRISTMAS 2011

full effort greeting. This was all made from scratch.
Excuse our cluttered bookshelves! :)

star studded ceiling! :)

Our Christmas tree clad with Christmas presents :)
Me and My mom decorated that tree. Dear we even
spent hefty buying some new decos. haha :)

Me and Rijel at our first "simbang gabi" way back during the year 2011.
like 2011 was too long ago. ha! :)
Rijel looks skinnier here.haha :)

Famed PAROL during the Midnight Mass at Baguio Cathedral :)


Family loves! :)

Celebrating Jesus' Birthday.
I so love the people in this picture! :)

A simple Christmas feast for our family of four!
hehe ;p

This is the reason why we have Christmas! :)
Thank You so much Papa Jesus! :)

Another family picture! :)

Christmas presents with a teeny tiny spotlight
on the presents I am giving away.
full effort in looking and wrapping! :)
notice the red ribbon and brown paper theme?
yep, I made them all! haha ;p

Thank You for a wonderful Christmas
and thank you Lord for all the blessings!
May you shower our family with more blessings! :)

more holiday pictures to come! :)


love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)