Tuesday, January 31

Manila Trip 2011

HOW I MISS THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY FEELING!

I missed Christmas as I decided to catch up on my self-imposed back log and post about the December Christmas Shopping Trip at Manila :)

I am a resident of Baguio City and given the distance and some other limitations, I don't get to go to the Metro often. I always wanted to roam around there, gawking in "newbie amazement" at places and things I am not used to seeing and being in.
Given that, this manila trip was something to cherish most especially the fact that Rijel and I only commuted and we hold our time in our hands, NO PRESSURE! haha ;p

We kept it simple, staying close to what Rijel knows and what our digital maps can give us. LOL! Asking for directions was kinda not my thing and so, Rijel was my compass the whole time. :)

To Rijel, thank you for your patience as I know, I get cranky, unstable and wasted under hot weather and seemingly unlimited bodily sweat!

so here are some snapshots! :)


to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)