Thursday, August 11

crazy little thing called love


Last May 2011, a friend suggested this movie. We were supposed to watch it inside the beach cottage that night before sleeping but our need for sleep turned out to be stronger. The movie slipped my mind as I was not that enchanted by it during the first scenes. Months passed and I see this movie plastered over the internet with good reviews and it even got featured in abs cbn twice (back by popular demand). I tried catching it on air, with the Filipino sub but failed :(

I was so intrigued with the reviews and comments about this film so I decided to download it and see for myself, what the fuss is about.

well, I ended up watching it alone, beside my unknowing and computer addict brother. I expected to be moved and that expectation did not let loose, scene by scene. I laughed, I cried, I said "awww" and most importantly, a heart string was tugged out of place. I remembered feelings that seemed to be buried deep within my subconscious and I reminisced moments back then, when I was this youngster, giddy with the feeling of "kilig" and dreaming of someone who seemed to make my heart flutter out of my rib cage :)

True to the comments all over the world, this film is indeed SOMETHING. Simple as the plot may be, you won't know the beauty of it until you watch it. As you see the film, another movie can be rolling in your head--a movie where the main character was you. Get ready to have a foolish smile hanging down your face, as if you're in some kind of daze. haha :)

This movie lightened up my afternoon. I cooked Carbonara after watching and I know, even before I sleep tonight, the movie's after effect will still fill my head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)