Friday, July 22

the thing is...

the thing is there is a choice
between me and me gone.
me means effort
no effort means me gone.
you chose no effort
so you chose me gone.

the only insulting thing was
you chose to lose me
than do something to keep me.

so ultimately, it just boils down to
"you did not chose me"

yes, you chose to let me go.

and I tried to tell you in a nice way, with the letters and the texts
but you just did not listen.
you chose not to listen.
you chose not to do something about it.
until it came to this point
where waiting proved to be in vain.
where losing me was the option, the best option you had.

love. love would definitely not let me go.
love would go to the ends of the world just to make me stay
because to love, I mean very much to even afford losing
and if it was a choice over doing something and losing me,
there would be no question, love would choose doing something.
love would say "ikaw un eh, lahat na mawala, wag lang ikaw"
love would DO. Love won't just THINK OF DOING

got any love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)