Thursday, July 21

rant.

i am somehow saddened by the negative things some people say about "my princess".
not insulting-negative.

those stuff like people losing interest as the story goes on and that the ratings are not too high and the story is getting flatter at the end.

the drama has been one of a kind for me. It has deeper meanings than what most would get.
I like it. I got addicted to it and I know a lot of people did too.
made my heart happy. made me smile.

despite the negatives that I read, there are still a lot of dedicated people out there. I have read their blogs and like we have the same minds, "my princess" was a hit in our lives.
and we want more.
more than that, we want their onscreen romance to be real.
they are so good.

totally crazy fan over here.
currently obsessing over Song Seung Heun as Park Hae Young.

wishing for more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)