Friday, June 17

Top chef masters season 2


The first top chef episode I saw was the episode before finale of TOP CHEF DC at 2ndavenue. I was rooting for angelo (since he is a very good chef) but he did not win. He is back in TOP CHEF ALL STARS though. :)
I watched the episode by chance. (I was just skimming through channels until it caught my attention). I was addicted since :)

After that episode of TOP CHEF DC, I was intrigued by the next show TOP CHEF MASTERS so I still tuned on (madaling araw eto!, recap kasi!) and it got my undivided attention even more.

chef J. Waxman
I enjoyed watching season 2 so much. I was rooting for chef Jonathan Waxman  (I think he is so nice and talented, down to earth family man) but he did not win. I admire chef  Rick Moonen's perky attitude in the kitchen and love for fish, chef Susur Lee's confidence and talent in fuzion cuisine and winner chef Marcus' raw talent for putting things together in a complex and sophisticated fashion. They play for a charity of their choice. the only credit I think they get from the show is the adventure, prestige and fun experience, also good memories (to have and to share to the public). haha. I also like host KellyChoi being that she is so pretty and good :) As for the crtitics and judges, I like Gail Simmons & chef Tom Collichio best. :)

final three :)
btw: I also like chef Susan Feniger. season 2 finale was great. dramatic and well delivered :)


Season 3 came. Lady chefs had to battle it out here. The best part of TOP CHEF MASTERS SEASON 3 is chef Curtis Stone!. wah!.  the chefs in season 3 are good but I still like SEASON 2 a lot better! :)

watch TOP CHEF & TOP CHEF MASTERS at 2ndavenue and delight yourselves with the awesome looking food and foodie drama.

still off to a million rants. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)