Friday, June 17

Headphones / headset

I trained to be a medical transcriptionist while I was waiting for the results of my board exam. I am a registered medical transcriptionist as certified by TESDA. I had a glimpse of how healthcare was valued in foreign countries  such as the US and Middle East. I have learned a lot of new medical terms and some relevant health knowledge from transcribing MD and NP recorded accounts of a patient's history and physical, clinic report, follow up note, operative report (tricky and with real 'down to detail' accounts), radiology report and discharge summary. I enjoyed but had a nagging back ache in return. I improved my typing skill though. It was through MT that I learned how to use the home key type of typing.haha. very convenient if you already get the hang of it.

I got this headset for my MT OJT days. I still love it. and now, I can use it for other purposes. will tell you soon of that purpose. till then, here I am, playing silly over the headphones. Its mic is functioning well so YEY! for that.



The headset has been with me with my first OJT outside formal schooling. It has been with me with another first this night.haha.

funny that I'm blogging about my headphones/headset (I think headset is a better term, being that it is a set, with the mic and all. LOL)

after all, this is just me :)

Thank you Lord.

STILL OFF TO A MILLION RANTS.

animated!
 CLICK  image to see animated GIF version :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)