Saturday, June 30

worrisome

Knowing that my parents or loved ones aren't that physically well takes a lot of my energy.
Safe to say, worry consumes the most of me.
Any single complain or any symptom expressed races to my brain, shakes my comfort and initiates worry, paranoia and fear.

I hope that whatever symptoms they are feeling now does not mean any severe vascular or coronary diseases as well as anything beyond heart wrenching like cancer or the like. Lord please bless us.

I seriously hope and pray that their health will continue to get better and I hope they get a better perspective when it comes to taking care of their health and seeing medical professionals if needed.

no heart attack, stroke, pvd, blood clots or anything worse please.

I hope their health becomes better and their illnesses get healed and of course, do not get worse. Let them prioritize their health and not be cynical about it.

I hope that poverty won't continue to be a barrier to effective healthcare and that medications, diagnostics, services and health benefits would not be too expensive. No man would be fit to work with an ailing body. I hope that the government seriously understands that. Subsidies and a higher budget should help create a healthier nation.

If you read this post, join me in prayer for the better health of people, for the better health of our loved ones and of course, our parents.

*don't let anything bad happen to them please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)