Monday, February 6

untitled4

why is it that the more I say about myself, the more I feel vulnerable. stripped of something, left bare, piece by piece.

and when I dont speak, I just feel like I am about to explode.

Is it just me? me who is afraid of someone agreeing to the pathetic image I have of myself and my current situation? Or is it just something in me yearning for a person who could truly understand me that although he/she speaks less in words, there is a bridge of understanding that comes of as real and genuine comfort.

good words are sometimes shallow, more often, empty and spoken out of the capability to comprehend without thinking just because communication is already more than an every second thing.

wonderful how the brain functions.
without heart, it still loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)