Friday, December 16

Merry Christmas!:)

Once again, the most festive season is here.  I mean, who isn't aware of Christmas? I know everybody who has joy in their hearts feel more alive once Christmas draws to a near. :)

Personally, I get thrilled more during the pre-holiday period. The Christmas anticipation, the Christmas songs playing early and aloud in open spaces, Christmas shopping, Christmas planning and just the whole process of the time before Christmas really is celebrated :) I get a little bit sad as that period of anticipation comes to a close and now, its so near. quite a bummer!

Though the world is in a not so good economic state right now, and our Christmas tree has less gifts this time, Christmas is really not all about material manifestations. While the gifts and all those merry tinsel and treats make it more fun, nothing can replace feeling the real Christmas in our hearts. I mean, that is what drives us all to go make an effort and create different festivities in the honor of the celebrated occasion, right? :)

I am grateful this Christmas and it means nothing more to me than love and family. As I try my best to make this Christmas better through gifts and personal effort, I know it wouldn't mean as much as the people I am celebrating it with - The people I am celebrating the birth of our Saviour with :)

Christmas at the warmth of your own home with the people you love the most :)

I LOVE YOU FAMILY :)


Let us all bask in Christmas Joy and let us not forget that without Christ, this occasion would be non existent at all :) Christ and FAmily is Christmas. Its all about our hearts, the rest are just ancillaries, additionals to what matters the most :)

current Christmas song favorite: Rockin' Around the Christmas tree

rejoice in Christ's Birth, He saved us all :) 
Dear Lord, Thank you for everything!

HEY!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!:)





LOVE,

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)