Thursday, October 13

untitled2

I wanted to say something but I think saying it would not do anything good.
keeping quiet sure does mean a lot of things but one sure thing about this silence is how bad I feel, how I do not want to be kept taken for granted and maybe a way for you to figure out if I really do matter.

maybe in my absence, you will realize how much my presence means to you
or maybe in my absence, you will realize that I don't meant much to you anymore and its easy to go by everyday without hearing from me.

The hurt from how you treated me was the driving force that made me kept my stand.
A useful advice was "huwag mo nalang hayaan" and I did. I won't tolerate the treatment you gave me.

Each time you would come into my thoughts, I would just think "He is already happy" and that stopped all my longings. Maybe its only what I think but a big part of my "cannot-be-ignored" intuition tells me that that its true.

I am not sure how my absence affected you but listening to your words in the past, you never let issues about me get in the way of your own happiness so I know you are perfectly doing fine and having fun with people who infect you with their happiness.

I am not sure but I know that my absence only proved one thing: It doesn't affect you that much which means to say, I don't matter as much as those things that you can't take being lost.

the thought of your happiness without me saves me from the remorse of being away from you. and I get by knowing that you took me for granted. It be denied, that is what you showed me and I presume that as true. I can't tolerate hanging as a background in someone else's life and that is exactly what you did to me.

how does it feel?
   a. Everyday, I get used to the feeling that you are not around and day by day, it      
        becomes easier.

   b. Masakit pero I can get by from the joy other people around me bring.

   c. Masakit pero I will let it go. It's not like I need you to breathe anyway.

   d. Masakit pero kaya ko. I refuse to do anything else to keep you anyway. I'm fine
      with what I have. You are just one girl and there are a lot out there who will see      
      my worth.

--what ever answer you have to that question, I guess I will not know.--

but guess what? I am worth something too but you made it feel like I am not., so,..yeah.. *shrugs shoulders*

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)