Wednesday, October 5

the unfinished final tribute

So I was rushing this. I was rushing to finish this that I even sacrificed sleep. I was not able to finish everything that I planned to do though.
I was supposed to give this but second thoughts prevented me from doing so.
I made an effort and I want that to be felt so it may serve its purpose--whatever that maybe.
I did not and will not give it but I will show it for reasons I am not aware of but for reasons vaguely known to my heart.
A lot of things have happened and this is the final tribute. I have no more plans of finishing it. It will be forever undone, just like how a big memory of someone will forever be to me.

there is what we call 'something borrowed', 'something new' and 'something nice'.
this time, it will be 'something undone and unfinished'.
Pictures are worth a thousand words. Words I may have said over and over again--words written but will never be read.
And all I can say are these words : sorry, thanks, if only.



-


-



a thousand words
kept in paper
would grow old and brittle
in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)