Wednesday, August 10

secret garden.

I strived to finish this drama because of the good reviews.
I did not regret having painstakingly download each episode and convert them to dvd format.
some scenes are impossible but like some presents, it is the thought that counts.

SECRET GARDEN :)


“Where on earth is a woman who’ll jump at the chance to happily and beautifully cultivate a love that’ll just turn to bubbles? Nowhere in the world is there a woman who will start a love, with an ending. That’s why we’ll never work. We have no answer.”

------

“The thing about women is, the most common of women can become a queen, and the most rarefied woman can become a maid – according to how she is treated by the person she loves.”

-----

“Do you like decorating trees? I hate it – I hate making a ruckus on anyone’s birthday but my own. But… I thought that you would like it. You only like things that I hate.”

-----

“Being unable to eat and sleep is the basic thing. Waking up in the middle of the night will become a daily routine. Because the one you love has turned into someone else, you also can’t whine to each other for the fear of being scolded by that person. So, you cry by yourself. But what hurts the most is that person doesn’t actually miss me like the way I do. It’s like that person has forgotten about me and is simply being happy alone. All you want to do is die, but you can’t die either… because you’re scared that you won’t see that person again.”

------

“I hope you’ll see the things I see. You’ll stand at the window where I stand, and lie down in the bed where I lie down, and read the books I read. If we could be together, even in that way… then that’s enough. Let’s think of it as being together. That’s enough for us to consider ourselves as happy as other lovers.”

-----

"I thought I was letting him win all the time because I was the older brother. But, how much older and how much of an adult would you have to be--- to die for someone else?"




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)