Wednesday, June 22

Stone

tonight was a bit harder on me compared to the other ones.

after reading so much and learning new information, a heavy stone suddenly formed in my heart that weighs it down by heavy gravity.

I really do not know what to do in my life.

I know I lack courage for doing some which I take as a step to knowing what I want.

I just do not really know what I wanna do.

sure I am in no physically stressful activity now but hey look at me, I am getting thinner.

I may not notice it but everyone does.

I do not starve myself. I am not anorexic and bulimic and mentally irate.

see how stress (the intangible one) makes me cut weight without meaning to.

hello depressed girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)