Wednesday, June 29

Spencer

I really did not fancy dogs. I am not an animal lover and I am really really afraid of dogs.
Last year though, Spencer came. He was given by my cousin kuya Ruveil and spencer was really a cute brown and white puppy with a poodle&japanese spitz (?) breed.
He was instantly loved! we bought all the dog stuff. that is a first for my family.haha.
my fear of dogs lessened and I am now more endeared to them.
day by day, Spencer never fails to put a smile on my face. I go to him when I feel sad.
sometimes though, I wish that dogs do not pee and poop.haha
Spencer tugs heartstrings.
we love him to bits.


there he is at his first day at our home with Alaska milk in his bowl :)
He has grown so much now but never fails to give the same joy to us.
He is the first doggie that licked my hand.
I think that is a sign of affection for dogs, I just do not know. I assumed that from the movie "Hachiko" when Hachi did the same to the daughter of his real master and forever pal ;)

I love Spencer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)