Wednesday, June 15

Hello :)

i am new here but I hear about and see blogspot often.haha
i am going to start my blog here.
will get to know first the basics and the sort.
familiarize myself and what the heck, post and post all I want.

I don't promise to be updated though. sometimes laziness over opening my laptop gets the better of me and quite busy and preoccupied right now. what with trying to figure out how to squeeze my way through applying for an NCLEX examination and going for that online tutoring job. excited for the job. still queasy and confused and bewildered and oh yeah, OVERWHELMED by the NCLEX application process.

still on the limits of "close to frustration" feeling of taking up medicine and the consequences of it (financial and stress related ones) plus the ultimate question of my life right now "what do I want to do in life and where is my heart??".

i plead guilty for being less courageous and being less of a risk taker. I am not a huge opportunity grabber and I think a lot before doing or committing to something. sometimes, or often times, my thinking makes me retreat to saying "no" and "blah blah blah" to "pressure pressure pressure" to "depression depression" to finally "haaaaay" and still thinking of my fears of making the first step.

I ask for courage, strength and guidance Lord.
also, more than that, the safety, health, happiness and long life of my family ( mama, papa and paul), my immediate relatives ( close aunts and uncles) and dear loved ones.

all for them and For Jesus and God.

let us pray and smile because He is there for us all the way.

cheers!,
paye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)