Friday, June 24

:)

20 posts out of the million. I don't know if I am just plain crazy for attempting a million rants but will do what I can do. the idea just popped in my mind. I really did not intend for a million posts. The blog title just hit my head and kaboom.

for a depressed girl, I felt pretty productive this day despite waking up at 5 in the afternoon. haha. I had some crazy dreams and it was raining so sleeping seemed to be bliss until I woke up with a light headache. so much for really oversleeping.haha

my back still hurts and the rain is still falling due to Falcon.

Despite being pretty elated tonight, I still am under the dilemma of finding what I want to do and what I can do at the present moment. I know that time is gold. hai. the pressure is on me again.

so ok. 21 posts down.

still off to a million rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are appreciated. Though I think responsible talking should be employed. ;)